Tax Representation

If you receive an IRS notice or are selected for an audit, then one of your rights as a taxpayer is to have an authorized representative act on your behalf.  There are only two types of professionals who can represent you before the IRS.  A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is one of those professionals.   One of our main areas of expertise is negotiating and resolving problems with the IRS.  Whether your issue is a penalty notice or an audit, representing yourself is like being on trial for murder without an attorney.  In addition, our staff of six CPAs includes Ben Loggins, a former IRS instructor/agent.  We have helped clients get penalties lowered, liens released and audits completed.