Georgia Partnerships with Out-of-State Partners

canstockphoto2796968Have a Georgia partnership with out of state partners?
If you have a Georgia partnership with out of state partners, you may be required to withhold part of their K-1 earnings as per Georgia law.  Our firm is experienced with Georgia law regarding all business types, and we can assist you with this requirement.

Please give our office a call at 770-478-7424 for more information.

Latest Tax News

Please note that we will only post things that are from official sources and have been passed into law. We will not post any information about pending legislation.