This seminar will be held on Thursday, January 10, 2013 from 8:00 to 10:00am at Arts Clayton in Jonesboro. Refreshments will be served. Arts Clayton is located at 136 S. Main St. in Jonesboro.
There will be a nominal $10 per person charge to reserve your spot with all net proceeds donated to Arts Clayton.
Please contact Pam at our office at 770-478-7424 to reserve your spot.
Seminar Topics include:
- The new Healthcare regulations on Medicare surtax
- How to avoid the Individual Mandate Penalty
- Employer Mandate strategies
- A Discussion of the Affordable Care Act
- Extenders Bill
- 2013 Planning Strategies
- Ideas to implement to lower your total tax liability
- How to redirect your state tax dollars to help private schools in Georgia.
If you are unable to make this seminar, we’ll be presenting it again in Fayetteville on January 17th from 7:00 to 8:30pm.